Here's the most recent pic of myself and my granny. She is my hero and my rock. I am going to miss her the most.
Ok so today it hit me. 17 days left. Wow is that all? I guess when you make a decision like this and act so quickly how could the whole process not go quickly? Today I met one of my co-workers grandma and it made me almost cry. I really had to fight tears. I was thinking about how realistically, I have no idea when I will see my grandma after I leave. I know we will try and visit but airfare inst cheap.
I will never forgive myself if something happens to her and Im not here. Ugh this is the part I wasn't looking forward to. I understand that she has family here but really I am the only who takes care of her, she takes care of everyone else. Today isnt a good day for me. I know what I am doing is the right choice and that my grandma supports me 100% but today I feel like I am going to leave CA and never see her again. I hope this feeling passes quickly.
I have so much left to do and no time. My weekends are full and the boxes at the apt are empty, I am going to need a vacation after all this. I hope I can get excited for the road trip, Hubby is beyond excited. Who knew you could be home and be home sick!? I sure didnt.
No comments:
Post a Comment